Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Prayers Appreciated

Your prayers are appreciated as I am exhaling for a short season for ministry reflection and some personal time with my loved ones. Thanks in advance for your mercy.

May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. I always thank my God when I pray for you, Philemon, because I keep hearing about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all of God’s people. And I am praying that you will put into action the generosity that comes from your faith as you understand and experience all the good things we have in Christ. Your love has given me much joy and comfort, my brother, for your kindness has often refreshed the hearts of God’s people.
-- Philemon 1:3-7 (NLT)

Grateful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless and refresh.
You and your family will always be
in my prayers no matter where you are

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Grateful for the coverage in prayer. God bless your kindness.