Monday, October 14, 2013

On Monday Mornings, I Pray.

It's another Monday morning and I invite you to join with me in my prayer time:

Almighty Personal Father God...

On Monday mornings, it seems I am more keenly aware -- than at any other time of the week -- of how much I desperately need you to be my All-in-All.

On Monday mornings, my emotions are flimsy and my physical strength is waning.

On Monday mornings, I can nearly hear my heart crying outloud for Your Holy Spirit.

On Monday mornings, life often seems overwhelming, but I still know because of Your Presence within me, I will somehow be an overcomer.

On Monday mornings, my mind wants to focus, but it is most always a challenge to do so. So, I continue to ask for The Mind of Christ in all things.

On Monday mornings, I sense that life begins all over again.

On Monday mornings, my weekly schedule can cause my knees to buckle and my heart to faint.

On Monday mornings, the reality that Your mercy is new every morning is paramount to me.

On Monday mornings, I cry out to You for power and peace and fresh desire to finish the race.

On Monday mornings, I realize afresh and anew that without You I can do nothing.

On Monday mornings, I often imagine what it would be like to see Your face, my Lord.

On Monday mornings, I think of how beautiful and wonderful Heaven must be.

On Monday mornings, You alone are my Hope.

On Monday mornings, I pray "Search my heart, Oh God..."

On Monday mornings, I eventually rediscover that You are my Way, Truth, and LIFE!

On Monday mornings, I begin slowly but surely to honestly intercede for myself and for others.

On this Monday morning, moments after I was breathing the name of a "seemingly hopeless" man to You, my God, that very man I was interceding for, sent me this very powerful verse of Scripture from Psalm 9 and verse 10 (GWT): "Those who know Your name trust You, O Lord, because You have never deserted those who seek Your help."

On Monday mornings, I choose yet again to Know You more and to Trust You anew.

On Monday mornings, You prove as always, to be my Worthy and Trustworthy God.

On Monday mornings, I remember Your Name is Faithful and my name is Grateful.

On Monday mornings, I pray.

On Monday mornings, I pray all of these things in the Precious Name of Jesus.

Amen.

Grateful

2 comments: