Thursday, October 18, 2012

Eclipse My Foolishness

Absorb the aroma of this beautiful and vulnerable e-mail testimony that I received from a college-age daughter of the Living God after a Bible study on the subject of "Gaining an Audience with God in Personal Prayer":
 
There are still those days when I tell Yahweh-- the One who just IS, was, and will be, and the Creator of the universe-- that whatever He's doing isn't working and He's not listening! I have to give praise for His abounding mercy that eclipses my foolishness.

This is my verbal prayer in the afterglow of her written testimony:
God, I want You to be God all by Yourself. While You value me, you do not need my help to be Who You are. Please help me to trust You totally and to love You passionately for forever and today. Amen.
Grateful

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! Lord help us to live every moment for you! Let us always shine your light!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

His Mercy for our foolishness. How great is that!