Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bless His Holy Name

In 1975, my Grandaddy Gray went to be with Jesus. My Granny Margery loved that man so. When she came out of the hospital hallway where she had just closed his eyes in death, these words came from Granny's lips to her beloved ones in the hospital waiting room:

Let's go home my children. "...the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord." -- Job 1:21b (KJV)

Years later, Granny passed to be with Jesus. I envision her and Grandaddy blessing God in Heaven.

Bless His Holy Name.
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name

Matt Redman
"Blessed Be Your Name" Lyrics


i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Exactly. Amen again.

Unknown said...

Bless the lord oh my soul, oh my soul
I worship your holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul, I worship your holy name!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He indeed is HOLY HOLY HOLY!