Thursday, September 13, 2012

When We Back Up On Christ?

There's no point in Christianity where we can back up on Christ and still be truly Christian.
-- Dr. Stephen Manley

23 Examine me, O God, and know my mind.
Test me, and know my thoughts.
24 See whether I am on an evil path.
Then lead me on the everlasting path.

-- Psalm 139:23-24 (GWT)

Lord, please correct any and all spiritual slippage in my life. I want to live totally true to You for forever and today, so as to honor Your holy name and never break Your heart or ever bring a reproach on You. Amen.
Grateful

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Father I too want this for my life. I affirm this prayer for brother Kerry.

Amen

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Brother Billy, where two agree... I believe He will answer our prayer. God bless you!

KLW said...

God, I'am all in. I have no other option in my life but to live for you. Give me the courage to stop wonder, what if. Show me how to live the life You designed for me, right now.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Lord I want to know You more.