Friday, September 28, 2012

God Chooses Not to Remember Our Sins

My friend, Keith, sent me these words of encouragement from Max Lucado's writings. Be inspired.

His words. “And I will remember their sins no more.”
Wow! Now, that is a remarkable promise. God doesn’t just forgive, He forgets. He erases the board. He destroys the evidence. He burns the microfilm. He clears the computer. He doesn’t remember my mistakes. For all the things He does do, this is one thing He refuses to do. He refuses to keep a list of my wrongs. When I ask for forgiveness he doesn’t pull out a clipboard and say, “But I’ve already forgiven him for that five hundred and sixteen times.” He doesn’t remember.

Yes, indeed! “As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.”
 
It's not that God has amnesia. It's all because of what Christ accomplished on Calvary, that God chooses not to remember our sins! -- kw

When God looks at me, He only sees the Blood!
Grateful
 

2 comments:

KLW said...

He doesn’t remember.

All I can say is Thank You Jesus!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He is worthy indeed.