Sunday, June 3, 2012

No Need For Speed!

Step out of the traffic!
Take a long, loving look at Me, your High God,
above politics, above everything.
-- God's Words in Psalm 46:10 (The Message)

Speed is greed for time.
-- Brian Charette

Lord, teach me that -- because You are my Everything, and especially because You hold the keys to my fleeting life on earth and because You are my Eternal Life both Now and For Forever -- there's really no need for speed on my part! Teach me to exhale and to take lengthy loving looks at You above all else. In Your Holy Name, I pray. Amen.

Click here: Michael W. Smith - Above All (With Lyrics) - YouTube

Yes, My Lord, Your Name is Faithful and my name is...
...Grateful

2 comments:

aerocatzz said...

I try to stay off the race track (81) and always go scenic route especially on two wheels .. Moving from New England has greatly helped in this area ..of slowing down .. I'm getting better , but still move quicker than most who are from here ( Va , Wv ) ya ya

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Slower is more better for sure. :-)