Friday, June 22, 2012

Entrusted to Be Faithful

(1) People should think of us as servants of Christ and managers who are entrusted with God’s mysteries. (2) Managers are required to be trustworthy. (3) It means very little to me that you or any human court should cross-examine me. I don’t even ask myself questions.
-- 1 Corinthians 4:1-3 (GWT)

(1) Think of us as servants of Christ who have been given the work of explaining God’s mysterious ways. (2) And since our first duty is to be faithful to the one we work for, (3) it doesn’t matter to me if I am judged by you or even by a court of law. In fact, I don’t judge myself.
-- 1 Corinthians 4:1-3 (CEV)

A servant of Christ and...
... Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

". . . our first duty is to be faithful to the one we work for . . ."

Amen. May we never forget that.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen. And our first devotion is to be trustworthy to the one we worship, too.

Let us prove faithful, with the Help of "Christ in us, the hope of glory."

Thanks Brother.