Saturday, July 10, 2010

No Such Thing

Do we belong exclusively to God? If so, let us be encouraged, in that, "there is no such thing as prayer unanswered or prayer unnoticed by our God." -- H. Bonar

2 Corinthians 4:13-18 (NIV) -- (13) It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken."With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, (14) because we know that the One who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in His presence. (15) All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. (16) Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. (17) For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. (18) So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

Rose said...

Amen! Lord, cleanse me to belong exclusively to you, that my family will be saved. Thanks for the reminder, PK. That scripture lightens my cross!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Phillipians 1:6 encourages me today as well.