Thursday, July 29, 2010

Consecration Simply Defined

Consecration is simply a matter of letting God have what He has paid for, or returning stolen property. -- Mrs. Chas. Cowman

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV) -- (19) Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; (20) you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

Jesus, You paid it all. All to You I owe. Let me live my life not only claiming "You are mine" but also declaring "I am Yours". In Your wonderful name, Jesus. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

"returning stolen property" is a great phrase, and with a great point.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Shouldn't we want God to possess His possession? :-)