Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Behold! He Is Praying!

Acts 9:11 (NLT) -- The Lord said (to Ananias), "Go over to Straight Street, to the house of Judas. When you arrive, ask for Saul of Tarsus. He is praying to me right now!"

Acts 9:11 (NKJV) -- "...Behold! He is praying!"

It seems to me that perhaps the first greatest wonder (what's most atonishing) in all of the universe to Holy God might really be a person praying. Could it be that the second greatest wonder (what's also most atonishing) to Holy God is to think that we as humans realize this and yet neglect praying?

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Lord often uses other people to answer our prayers. Help us open the door of our hearts when they show up. jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I heard one man say, "Lord you want to speak to me today. Help me to be listening for whom you might want to speak to me through." Amen.

Martin LaBar said...

That's an interesting candidate for the second greatest wonder!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Indeed. Interesting and frightening,too, heh?
:-) :-(.