Saturday, June 26, 2010

A New Song of Beautiful Joy

For the one who belongs exclusively to God, yes for the saint, suffering is not merely something to escape but something to be entered into so that a new song of beautiful joy might be born and sung for the glory of the Lord.

A new song of beautiful joy always requires the blessing of bountiful rain storms. Lord, give me wings to rise above the storms of suffering with singing. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

The suffering You sent was good for me... Psalm 119:71 (NLT)

Sing a new song to the LORD!
Sing His praises from the ends of the earth!
Sing, all you who sail the seas,
all you who live in distant coastlands.

-- Isaiah 42:10 (NLT)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

6 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks for looking into my blog. I have also signed on to follow yours. ALL JOY!

Martin LaBar said...

Grace is always new, always beautiful.

Covnitkepr1 said...

Thanks so much for the visit and even more for the gracious comment. Here's hoping you'll become a follower and somehow my blog could be a blessing to you and at the same time...glorify Him

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, help me make my suffering a servant not a master. jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen. Thanks all for your time on my blog. Humbled.