Saturday, June 19, 2010

To The Ground. In the Gap. Into Thy Closet.

Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, bent down to the ground and put his face between his knees. -- 1 Kings 18:42 (NIV)

I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none. --Ezekiel 22:30 (NIV)

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. -- Matthew 6:6 (KJV)

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

I don't pray enough. Thanks for the reminders.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Let's pray all the time... like spiritual breathing.