Sunday, September 20, 2009

God's Presence in Our Hearts & Our Homes

God's presence will never change our homes until God's presence first changes our hearts. Only His Extreme Heart Makeover within me, will result in His Extreme Home Makeover around me.

So I earnestly pray the words of this familiar praise chorus with all of my heart, mind, soul, and strength:

Change my heart oh God. Make it ever true.
Change my heart oh God. May I be like You.
You are the potter. I am the clay.
Mold me and make me. This is what I pray.
Change my heart oh God.
Make it ever true.
Change my heart oh God.
May I be like You.

Need a passage to saturate in for a heart change? Psalm 51 is a good prayer to usher God's presence immediately into our hearts and ultimately within our homes.

ALL JOY!
Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Good words!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I desire His presence in my heart and in my home, as I know you do in yours as well. May it be so.