Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Asbury Outpouring 2023, A Personal Witness 

As many of you know, on Sunday, February 19, 2023, i drove to Asbury University Campus in Wilmore, Kentucky, and spent 7 sacred hours saturating in the presence of the Lord on the last public day of the undeniable outpouring of the Holy Spirit there. But don’t take my word for it. Click the link attached to hear an up-close and personal witness from someone who watched the Lord work from the onset and was there for the whole season. [Thanks also to my dear friends in Jesus, Pastors Kris and Ruth Peaden, who went before me to Asbury 2023, and shared this link with me, today. Honestly, my own soul is still basking in the fresh anointing of the awakening i experienced since having tenderly made my way to Asbury.] -kww

https://youtu.be/KO99zu9dgNI

Desperate for You only, my dearest Jesus! 

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: