Thursday, August 18, 2022

My Morning Prayer for My Leadership Partners and Also for Any and All Others

Note: This morning in my quiet time before the Lord, i sent this prayer-message to our district leadership team. Later, i sensed i should share it also with my blog readers. i hope it blesses you, personally.

Dearest Philadelphia Nazarene DAB and District Staff:

Blessed to be back "on the grid" so to speak after some days of summer getaway. 

This morning as i prayed fervently within my deepest being, i sensed the Lord had the posture of this Old Testament verse of Scripture towards you, so i send it and say it and pray it over each of you even now:

Zephaniah 3:17: "The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Amen and Amen and Amen. 

Thanks also for your continued prayers over Kim and me.

And let us all be… 

1. Urgent for Relational Holiness,

2. Fervent in Real Prayer, and

3. All-Out for Lost Souls. Amen. 

With gladness.

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: