Saturday, November 20, 2021

Jesus Redeems Human Frailty 

Some days as human beings we can feel exhausted. And our nerves can be frayed as we may even wonder what good purpose our lives could have on such days. 

For example, after pumping gas in my vehicle, the pump did not produce a receipt so I had to go inside the store to request it. It was a very small thing, i know, but on a day when you are exhausted and the temperatures are colder, it can be a little frustrating, humanly. On the way out of the store with my receipt in hand, i spontaneously smiled at a little boy and he smiled back. i think my day has been worth living already. 

"My Jesus, You even redeem days of human exhaustion, frayed nerves, and little frustrations. Thanks for entrusting me to smile at a child on such a day. i am a grateful debtor. Amen." -kww #beingvulnerable 

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: