Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Make Me One Mind With You, Lord. 

i am not sure i can describe what i want to communicate today, but i am going to just begin sharing and see where it goes. 

This morning when i awoke, i sensed the Lord desiring me to seek His mind in a somewhat new and unique way. It was so intriguing. It was like he wanted me to silently focus and just to think on the issues going on in my life and ministry while simulataneouly aligning these issues at hand with the people and appointments written on my calendar presently and in the upcoming days. i could hardly believe the peace this practice brought to my inner being. 

i often counsel people to turn worry into worship. It was a little bit like that. It was almost like He was trying to get me to see the meetings with people i have over the next couple of weeks as being actual answers to some of the ministry challenges i have had on my mind. And it really helped me. i actually could see some answers coming together as i trusted the Lord in this manner. 

The best way i know to say it is the Lord is answering one of my nonstop prayers “to make me one mind with Him.”

i don’t know what else to say at this point except “i recommend trying to comprehend what i am attempting to share.” 

Basically, i am inviting you to believe that God is working all things for our good and for His glory. 

This song also comes to mind: 

https://youtu.be/WTJ2WYjhCVs

Think Christlike.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: