Tuesday, May 4, 2021

"Not My Own" 

Note: i apologize that my “almost-daily” blog has not been posted in 5 days. Was on vacation and needed some time for exhaling. Thanks for your mercy towards me. 

Today’s word:

"The great characteristic of Paul’s life was that he realized he was not his own; he had been bought with a price, and he never forgot it. His whole life was based on that one thing. Paul sold himself to Christ – – ‘the bondslave of Jesus.’ For ‘I am determined not to know anything among you, save (except) Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.’" Oswald Chambers 

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." ‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭6:19-20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Simply trust.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: