Sunday, March 21, 2021

A Late Night Prayer of Thanksgiving to God

Yes, it’s late at night, nevertheless, i must make my gratitude to You, Dear Lord, clearly known. 

My Mighty God, the whole world is well aware of Your wonder. In Creation alone, Your awesomeness is absolutely impossible to dismiss. 

In every sunrise and sunset, Your peace and greatness can be seen. The gentle breezes that blow serve to remind us of Your undeniable existence, even Your loving kindness among us. 

As we read Your Holy Word we remember Your compassion, yes, You have given us a road to redemption through Your Son. 

It is Your desire to save us and not to condemn us though we deserve to be destroyed because of our rebellion against You. 

Yet, Your mercy renews every morning and Your grace is amazingly extended to us over and over again. You have willed to us Your Spirit of Truth. 

My prayers of thanksgiving towards You will never end. For You my God have been so good to me. i surrender again to You, all that i have and all that i am. 

You, Jesus, are my Everything King. I worship You because of Who You are. i long to live in Your presence for forever and a day and today. Amen. 

Simply trust...

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: