Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Our Conscience or God’s Judgement? 

i haven’t been able to get this verse [penned by the Apostle Paul] off my mind, since i saw one leader place these words on social media "I voted [early] and my conscience is clear." 

Here’s the verse: "My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me." 1 Corinthians‬ ‭4:4‬ ‭NIV‬

This verse was even part of the message i preached Sunday on "Being Faithful." 

It’s not about our consciences, brothers and sisters, it’s about what God says, finally, about us. 

Search our hearts, O God, and help us to seek Your desires in our decisions. Have mercy on us. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

P.S. This verse caused me to vote today with what might be called "fear and trembling." 

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: