Thursday, June 20, 2019

Rescue Souls

This week I am spending a few days of exhale with my Mom, Lady Melba. If you know anything about my life, you know my Mom’s influence concerning "reaching lost souls before it’s too late" has been huge on me. So, whenever we are together, we almost always talk and/or pray for lost souls. We did both today. 

Also today, Mom quoted a passage aloud from memory. Then she said, "be sure to do what it says, son."

Here’s the passage: 

"Be helpful to all who may have doubts. Rescue any who need to be saved, as you would rescue someone from a fire. Then with fear in your own hearts, have mercy on everyone who needs it. But hate even the clothes of those who have been made dirty by their filthy deeds."

‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:22-23‬ ‭CEV‬‬

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: