Monday, November 9, 2015

Apologies, Etc.

Please accept my apologies for not loading my blog every day this last week. My schedule has been somewhat loaded with wonderful things while my back has been a little out of whack resulting in me needing more rest. 

Anyway, today, I do see some daylight in my calendar and while yesterday was one of the most overwhelming I've endured with physical back pain, right this very moment I'm feeling better than I have the past two weeks. Thank You, Jesus. 

I preached yesterday at Mt. Zion Wesleyan Church in North Carolina. The first service I preached from the words of Jesus: "Who do you say that I am?" In the second service I preached: "The Wonderfulness of our Weaknesses." The Apostle Paul learned that God's power is made perfect in our human sufferings. So, I believe God's working on me and I anticipate His strength to very soon prove my weakness as a suitable platform for His Glory to be displayed. 

Finally, I pray today that The Awesome Wonder-working God of all things beautiful will surely make Himself gloriously real to you on your journey.  

Give away your life... Allowing God's Grace to give you everything you need for life everlasting. 

Grateful 

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

No need to apologize. It's your blog.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

You know me, Martin. I love to encourage others non-stop. ;-)