Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Days of Revival

This week our local church has been experiencing days of revival. We call our summer gathering "Indoor Campmeeting". Today, one lady looked at me tenderly and said "Thanks Pastor for planning this season. So many blanks to my spiritual questions have been filled in this week." I agreed. For me, having a set-aside season of spiritual seeking in the local church gives missing pieces to the puzzles in my own life.

Many churches have given up on days of revival. My prayer is that local churches will return these sacred seasons to yearly schedules and experience spiritual awakening. Our church, for one, can testify on the witness stand of your life this truth: spiritual slippage is being corrected in those of us who have a hunger and thirst for a right relationship with God. Also, the burden of our lives has been lightened by the undeniable presence of the Lord among and within us.

Give away your life... To The God who revives His people when they seek Him with all of their hearts.

Grateful    

No comments: