Monday, May 4, 2015

Prayer of Desperation

Psalm 142:1-7 is known as a prayer of desperation. I sensed someone reading my blog may need to pray it right now:

Loudly, I cry to the Lord.
Loudly, I plead with the Lord for mercy.
    I pour out my complaints in his presence
        and tell him my troubles.
            
                you already know what I am experiencing.
My enemies have hidden a trap for me on the path where I walk.
Look to my right and see that no one notices me.
    Escape is impossible for me.
        No one cares about me.
I call out to you, O Lord.
I say, “You are my refuge,
    my own inheritance in this world of the living.”
Pay attention to my cry for help
    because I am very weak.
Rescue me from those who pursue me
    because they are too strong for me.
Release my soul from prison
    so that I may give thanks to your name.
        Righteous people will surround me
            because you are good to me.

Give away your life... To The God Who Saves!

Grateful 

No comments: