Saturday, April 11, 2015

"It's Saturday Night..."

It's Saturday night and what a week it has been -- a real whirlwind. Yet, in the midst of the many directions my mind, body, and emotions have journeyed, I know The Lord has been with me and is within me even now. His continuous Comfort is priceless to me as a believer and a pastor. 

In less than 12 hours I will stand to proclaim Good News to those who show up for Worship and The Word at our local church. (I hope many show up.) Right now my mind is on them and my prayers are for their eternal souls and their earthly situations. 

I pray Sunday will be a day of transformation. I pray hearts will become one with Jesus. I pray the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart will be pleasing to The Lord and will also be eternally effective in evangelizing the hearers. I pray the Presence of The Lord will be undeniably evident to those who see me, encounter me, and listen to me.

Thanks for praying with me and for me. 

Give away your life... For Jesus in your local church and beyond.

Grateful 


No comments: