Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blog Post #1732. 5 Years & Counting. Jesus Cares.

In case you're curious, I've been blogging on this "Beautiful Feet -- RomansTenFifteen" page for about 5 years. This is my 1732nd blog post. My blog averages about 3,200-3,500 visits per month. I'm humbled and amazed by it.

While, many people from many countries have signed onto my encouragement blog over these past five years or so, these are the top 10 countries that have kept up with my writings over the long haul:

1. United States
2. Russia
3. United Kingdom
4. Germany
5. Canada
6. Malaysia
7. France
8. Ukraine
9. Latvia
10. India

Here are the top 15 countries signing on in the past month:
1. United States
2. Russia
3. Israel
4. Germany
5. China
6. United Kingdom
7. Ukraine
8. Canada
9. France
10. Belgium
11. Italy
12. South Korea
13. Lithuania
14. Indonesia
15. Sweden

I am totally humbled that there remains a strong audience signing in for what I truly sense the Lord wants me to say for His glory and for the good of eternal souls. I try to post daily. I beleive if something fresh is uploaded day-by-day, I am being a better steward of encouragement. Please pray that the Lord will manifest through me His messages that will help in the redemption of eternal souls.

Though I will never meet most of the people who follow my blog here on earth, in Heaven I hope to meet each one of you. Until then, I'll pray for you. You pray for me.

My prayer is this: "In my life Lord, be glorified, day-after-day. May it be said of me: 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news.'"

A gospel song written by the Ross Family back in the 1980s is my message for you today:

"Just remember Jesus cares. He cries when you cry.
And He lifts your case to the Father up on high.
Place your trust in Him today. For He is the only way.
And remember Jesus cares. Just remember Jesus cares."

I care, too.

My Other Avenues of Encouragement:
* You can also find me on Twitter @PastorKerryW
* My son and I host a free podcast at www.frontporchtalks.com
* And our church web-site for weekly sermons, etc. is www.abeaconofhope.org

Grateful

No comments: