Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Evening Reflections

It's late Sunday evening and I am reflecting on the highlight of my day. It was a glorious day. I love Sundays.

Today, was definitely delightful. I had the privilege of baptizing seven precious souls in our 10:30 a.m. worship service. How I love to witness precious people going public with their personal God-relationships as they decide to be baptized publicly in the local church with God and the people of God looking on with great joy. It's indescribable and inspirational.

Whenever I am part of a baptismal service, Galatians 2:20 seems to sum up what's happening best: "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (NKJV)

Grateful.... indeed. 

No comments: