Thursday, April 21, 2011

Buried He Carried My Sins Far Away

The Casting Crowns song, "Glorious Day", touches my soul to the very depths every time I hear it (or whenever I just think of the lyrics). Lines like "Buried He Carried My Sins Far Away" serve to enlarge and to enhance "Prevailing Hope" in my heart of hearts. Listen to the song and see if you agree:


He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west. -- Psalm 103:12 (NLT)

God's Love Never Fails and His Hope Always Prevails!
Grateful

4 comments:

Mark said...

I remember the hymn . . .

One day the trumpet will sound for His coming,
One day the skies with His glories will shine;

Sometimes I can hardly wait!

Mark

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen. Come Lord Jesus!

Toyin O. said...

That is a great song, thanks for sharing:)

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Have a GOOD Friday... and a GREAT Sunday!