Sunday, July 19, 2020

July 19, 2020 -- A Vacation Day to Honor my Dad’s 80th Birthday

i took a vacation day today, Sunday, July 19. It would’ve been my Dad’s 80th birthday. For my vacation day, i said "yes" to an invitation to be in my Dad’s home state, NC, where i was humbled to preach in a church that my Dad and Mom once drove to so they could spend several days with me and support me as i preached my first campmeeting -- Mt. Zion Wesleyan.

It’s been an unusually tender Sabbath of celebration during this unusual season of life. [If you want some more "church" here’s the YouTube of one of the two Sunday morning services -- including my simple and humble message with profound and sacred worship led by Mt. Zion’s awesome worship team.]

https://youtu.be/5noRjOI_HnU

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: