Saturday, August 12, 2017

No Longer

It may be a surprise to some to learn that I have been a drummer since about age 12. I still own a small set of Blue Oyster Pearl Drums and have completed my set with a few titanium Zildjian cymbals in my office at home. 

Occasionally, I put on my headphones and worship the Lord in solitude as I play for Him. Today, was one of those days. It's been a while since I worshipped this way, nevertheless, it was so inspiring to my soul. 

My practice song is always "Ventura Highway" by the seventies band, America." It'not a worship song but it gets me ready for worship on my drums.  

Today, the song that broke through the heavens and gave me access to The Throne Room from my drum room was the worship arrangement titled "No Longer Slaves!" 

Here it is:



"Worship Only God!" Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful 

No comments: