Monday, July 20, 2015

God's Promises are "YES" in Jesus. Claim Them.

In Holy God's Holy Word, 2 Corinthians 1:20, these words are ours:

"For all the promises of God in Him (Jesus) are yea (Yes), and in Him, Amen (So be it.)"

As I reflected on this truth, my mind went almost immediately on a search for a promise of God to claim this day as my own. I came directly upon Isaiah 40:31.

As we claim this promise, let us "wait with hope in The Lord", for though our journey Home may seemed painfully paused at times, once He gives us eagles' wings, we shall at once catch up on seemingly lost time and learn that with His nail-scared hand on the throttle of our lives, His timing will surely prove to be absolutely perfect. 

(Click text below for full-frame view and claim the promise with me.)


Give away your life... To The Original Promise Keeper, Almighty Holy God.

Grateful 

No comments: