Thursday, July 2, 2015

A Dream About VERY BIG Shrimp (Spiritual Harvest)

My Dad, Cap'n Billy, a shrimp boat captain, went to be with Jesus as the fourth watch of the night began, yes, just before 3 a.m. on a Monday, November 17, 2014. My Dad used to have some mighty wonderful dreams. 

Early this morning I received a text from a caring member in our local church: 

"Morning Pastor Kerry. Not sure why, but its on my heart to pray for you today. I pray that your burdens be lifted and your heart and mind are at peace. All is well."

This was my reply:

"Thanks for obeying (by praying). Had a fresh dream about Dad's passing in the night. I was at a dock talking to a boat captain and he hadn't heard Dad had passed. I told him and I cried as they were unloading their catch -- the biggest shrimp I'd ever seen. Maybe means a great spiritual harvest is coming. ;) Peace."

My big burden, prayer, and hope these days is contained and best explained in two words: "Spiritual Awakening." And, I honestly believe the answer is underway even now. Dreaming about VERY BIG shrimp, yes indeed, shrimp the size of lobsters, makes me believe a BIG Spiritual Harvest is swimming our way.

Be encouraged. Pray with me. Let's anticipate full nets of souls coming aboard The Old Ship of Zion. Jesus is our Captain. Hallelujah! So be it! Let it happen! Amen and Amen!

Give away your life... To The Holy Harvester of Souls.


Click on photo above for a full-frame view of Cap'n Billy piloting his boat, Lady Melba, towards the shrimping waters. 

Grateful

No comments: