Sunday, August 17, 2014

Beautiful Light Music for The Weighted, Weary & Worn-Down

You probably know by now that my eight-week season of sabbatical begins tonight. Many people are curious about what I will be doing, etc. and believe me, it is so much more simple than you might first imagine. Anyway, I am touched that people are inquisitive and I like to share as many details as feasible with you -- my family and friends.

With that said, here is a link of some of the atmosphere music I will be listening to along my journey. I guess you could call it one of the soundtracks of my sabbatical season. It's a musical mix of inspiring and uplifting tunes -- about a 2-hour Play List.

I am not endorsing the music, just saying I really enjoy the simple compilation of instrumentals and just maybe it will lift your heart, especially if you are feeling weighted , weary, and worn-down.

Click here: Beautiful Light Music/Easy Smooth Inspirational/Play List: Relax Daily Ocean Breeze

Grateful
 

No comments: