Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Let Us Call Out to God Nonstop!

This Old Testament passage is speaking strongly to my soul:

"I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem. They will never be silent day or night. Whoever calls on the Lord, do not give yourselves any rest, and do not give him any rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it an object of praise throughout the earth." (Isaiah 62:6, 7 GW)

Are we resting too much as intercessors? Is our vigilance in prayer waning? If so, let us recommit our lives to calling out to God nonstop until His will is done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Grateful  

4 comments:

KLW said...

(Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV) 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

(Micah 7:7 NKJV) Therefore I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

His ear is not deaf to the prayers of His children. Amen.

Martin LaBar said...

A good reminder.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen again.