Wednesday, July 4, 2012

On Independence Day in the USA, I Pray...

On this day, July 4th, we remember the birth of freedom in our country, yes independence is still ours in the good, old United States of America. I am indeed grateful to God to be born an American. It is the only homeland I have ever known. I am also more grateful to be born again as a Christian. I am a Christian American, not an American Christian.

Though I am grateful to be a Christian American, I have a heavy burden, in that, on Independence Day in the USA, I pray desperately that our country will once again return to true dependence upon Almighty God. I pray that we will experience a real revival that finds my people returning to their First Love --Jesus Christ. I pray that "In God We Trust" will become a new movement, not just an old motto.

However, I have this against you: The love you had at first is gone.
-- The Word of The Lord in Revelation 2:4 (GWT)

May God bless America and the world with a Holy Spirit revival.
May America and the world bless God with heart-felt repentance.
Grateful

No comments: