Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thou In Me Dwelling, Thou Mine Inheritance

Especially the second and fourth verses of the old hymn, "Be Thou My Vision", is strong in my mind and speaking deeply to my soul. Indeed, I continue to pray these lyrics back to my Lord, having heard them at a wedding ceremony almost a week ago:

Be Thou my Wisdom, Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee, Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Riches I heed not, nor man's empty praise,
Thou mine inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

Here's the whole hymn. Be inspired:
Click here: Alison Krauss - Be Thou My Vision [Live] - YouTube

"Thou in me dwelling..."
Grateful

Extra: Click here: 'Be Thou my Vision' Van Morrison - YouTube

No comments: