Sunday, February 26, 2012

Practice Prayer

This morning I received a message from a dear friend saying:
Keep praying for our family,
that God would lift our heavy hearts.

When the message arrived, I was praying in the Psalms. Immediately I sent this response back to my friend:
Keep practicing Psalm 30:8.
And Psalm 30:11 is my prayer for you.

(8) I will cry out to you, O Lord. I will plead to the Lord for mercy:
(9) “How will you profit if my blood is shed, if I go into the pit? Will the dust of my body give thanks to you? Will it tell about your truth?”
(10) Hear, O Lord, and have pity on me! O Lord, be my helper!
(11) You have changed my sobbing into dancing. You have removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.
-- Psalm 30:8-11 (GWT)

Lord, have mercy, Christ have mercy on us!
Grateful

4 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Lord, have mercy.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks for agreeing with us in prayer, brother.

KLW said...

Payers are a great tool for spiritual healing and growth. A prayer for healing can help change a negative situation in your life or in the life of someone you love. Inspirational prayers can help you move from some area of good in your life to even greater good.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

LET US PRAY ALL THE TIME!