Monday, February 27, 2012

"All Of Yourself, All Of Myself."

Ben served the Lord as a full-time minister for over 70 years, but it all began when at the tender age of sixteen he knelt to pray in his local church. As he prayed, Ben sensed the Lord inviting him to be His messenger of Good News. While listening to the Lord, Ben declared, "But Lord, I am not sure I have what it takes." To which He sensed the Lord's response: "Ben, if you give me all of yourself and I give you all of Myself, do you believe that would that be enough?" To which Ben cried out, "YES!"

Note: B. Edgar Johnson (Ben) recently went to be in the eternal realized Presence of the Lord at age 90.

I have been crucified with Christ. I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live I live by believing in God’s Son, who loved me and took the punishment for my sins. -- Galatians 2:19b-20 (GWT)

Yes, Lord, Yes, to Your Will and to Your Way!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

How can I repay
The love You showed to me
When You sent Your son to Calvary's hill
That I might be set free
Mere words could not begin
To express my gratitude
So I give myself as an offering to you

CHORUS
All of me
Jesus take all of me
I'm holding nothing back
I give myself to thee
Although I may not know
Just what the future holds
I ask You to take all of me

All of Me

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

AMEN!!!