Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Choosing Friends

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
-- James 4:4 (NIV)

(14) You are My friends if you obey My commandments. (15) I don’t call you servants anymore, because a servant doesn’t know what his master is doing. But I’ve called you friends because I’ve made known to you everything that I’ve heard from my Father. (16) You didn’t choose Me, but I chose you.
-- John 15:14-16 (GWT)


Lord, You have called us friends. Now, let us also call You, Friend!
For Forever And Today! Amen!

Deo Volente -- Whatever God Wants!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

The Bible tells us to choose our friends very carefully in this life. These verses will tell us that he who walks with wise people will become wise himself, but that he who keeps company with fools will be destroyed. The Bible tells us that we are not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers, that we are to stay away from people who cause divisions and offenses, and to withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

God's Word leads us in paths of LIFE and UNITY for sure.