Monday, January 30, 2012

Be Patient... The Lord Is On His Way!

(7) Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the
farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. (8) You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near.

-- James 5:7-8 (NIV)

(7) My friends, be patient until the Lord returns. Think of farmers who wait patiently for the spring and summer rains to make their valuable crops grow. (8) Be patient like those farmers and don't give up. The Lord will soon be here!
-- James 5:7-8 (CEV)

Lord, I want to be found waiting for you and resting in Your Word.
In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Lord, I confess that I have sinned and I believe in You now. I am Yours. Thank You for patiently waiting and for saving me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

He will be worth the wait.