Sunday, November 13, 2011

Your Life Is Like A Morning Fog...

Hear these sobering words from James 4:14-17 (NLT):

(14) How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog — it’s here a little while, then it’s gone.
(
15) What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.”
(
16) Otherwise you are boasting about your own plans, and all such boasting is evil.
(17)
Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it.

Only one life will soon be past,
and only what's done for Christ will last.
-- Message on wall at my Granny and Granddaddy's homeplace

By Faith! In Faith! (Hebrews 11)
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Are you living in today? Cherishing every moment? Making the most of every opportunity?

Too often we are guilty of waiting for tomorrow ... I know I am. Tomorrow I'll share my faith. Tomorrow I'll get up early to read my Bible. Tomorrow I'll ...

How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? What changes is God calling you to make today?

Living today for Him

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Let's be Present in the Present and in His Presence.