Monday, November 28, 2011

You Have Burdened Me With Your Sins

But you have burdened Me with your sins;
you have wearied Me with your iniquities.

-- God's Cry in Isaiah 43:24b (HCS)

Lord forgive! Lord forbid! Lord, give us a holy hunger to live lives apart from sinning against You and give us hearts aflame with holy fire to worship only You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they will be filled.
-- Matthew 5:6 (HCS)

Click here: Hungry (Falling On My Knees) - Kathryn Scott - YouTube

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Jesus knows your longing; He also knows the answer: For people like you I have a message! He can give you what you are longing for! He can give you a completely new life! Without Him, you cannot manage. But with Him it is as if He Himself promises in His earnest and sincere invitation:

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Today is the day of salvation!