Friday, November 20, 2009

Let Your Thoughts Be My Thoughts...

Lord, I pray for this day of opportunity before me, (and for every day after this day) that the thoughts I think will be one-in-the-same with Your thoughts. Please let the mind of Christ be always working within me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Corinthians 2:16 (NLT) -- "Who can know what the Lord is thinking? Who can give Him counsel?" But we can understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ."

Ephesians 6:17 (NLT) -- Put on salvation as your helmet...

Psalm 19:14 (NLT) -- May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to You, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.

Psalm 139:17 (NKJV) -- How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

Jesus prayed these words to the Father in John 17 (MSG): The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind — Just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, so they might be one heart and mind with Us.

ALL JOY!
Grateful

No comments: