Friday, August 7, 2009

My Book... Relational Leadership...

Some of you are aware that I wrote a manuscript on "Relational Leadership" a while back. Well, on Thursday, August 6, 2009 (my parents' 49th wedding anniversary) the first printing of the book landed at my front door from Beacon Hill Press (Kansas City). I am very humbled.

As I had hoped, it's paperback, about 125 pages, and cost less than $12, it's only $11.99 :-); so almost anyone can afford a copy. If you're interested, the book can be purchased from Nazarene Publishing House. Here is the contact information: Click here: NPH.com -- Relational Leadership: What I learned from a Fisherman About Leading a Church or call 1.800.877.0700.

If you live in Harrisonburg, VA. copies of the book should be available in the days ahead at the local church.

ALL JOY!
Grateful

2 comments:

Marcus O'Malley said...

Congrats on getting published - I'll take a copy from the book store when I get back, but I want a signed copy :)!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Was talking about you last night Marcus with the new Cape Verde, Africa Nazarene General Supt.... ALL JOY! Thanks for your kind words