Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reminders of God's Greatness & Presence

Do certain things remind you of God's greatness and presence in your life?

It just happened for me on my front porch. As I was reading and reflecting on God's greatness and presence, a hummingbird joined me on the front porch. The little, sophisticated yet delicate, winged-creation of my God flew in and reminded me that the same God whose greatness and presence engineered "the hummingbird" is engineering the circumstances of my life today and day-by-day. What an encouragement to my soul. Pure inspiration.

Lord, my name is Grateful and your name is Faithful. Thanks for the gentle and perfect reminder of your greatness and presence in my life today. I know You are great. You exist. Yes You live in me. I also know that You are good. You care. Yes you love me. (Refer to Hebrews 11:6)

ALL JOY... on the wings of hummingbirds... :-)
Grateful

No comments: