Friday, September 11, 2020

A New Prayer As i Grow Older 

Precious Lord:

After many years of trusting You, Your Name is truly Faithful and my name is surely grateful. 

i have always known that i need You, and as i age i confirm my neediness of You more and more. 

Like never before, i am overwhelmed and grateful that Your mercy renews every morning. 

As Your assurance goes before me, Your amazing grace becomes more and more amazing moment-by-moment. 

The best years of my energy and strength have been dedicated to partnering with You in ministering to others. It’s all worth it! 

Now, i realize i need and want more and more of Your Presence with every single passing day. 

Finally, Lord, i am glad i exclusively belong to You. i continue to willingly surrender worldly acclaim for eternal gain. Lord, draw me close to You. Amen. 

https://youtu.be/7d_oYr-P16M

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most! 

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: