Thursday, June 27, 2019

i Only Exist That... (My Prayer)

i only exist that... You, Christ, might reveal Yourself (to me and) through me. Yes, my solitary purpose day-by-day is that you, my Jesus, will manifest Your presence through me to others. In one word i really live to be Your sanctified "sanctuary" of hope to the seemingly hopeless.

Lord, i am Your lampstand. Shine Your glory from my existence. 

Lord, i am Your tabernacle. Be ever-present in and through me.

Lord, i am Your garment. Wear me for Your own praise and purpose. 

Lord, i am Your temple. Let Your holiness abide and reside in me.

Lord, i am Your vehicle. Empower me with Your Holy Spirit. 

Lord, my heart is all yours. Take over my emotions so i am undeniably one with Your desires. 

Lord, my mind is all Yours. Take over my thoughts so i am perfectly one with Your wants.

Lord, my soul is all Yours. Take over my surrender so i will only and forever belong exclusively to You. 

Lord, my body is all Yours. Take over my earthly meaninglessness so You can breathe Your eternal mission in and through me for the rest of my days and today. 

In Your Wonderful Name, i pray. Amen. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: