Saturday, March 5, 2016

"You Light My Lamp!" (Psalm 18)

Recently, while driving through town, I came up behind a vehicle with license tags that proclaimed Psalm 18. In opening up this Word of encouragement, my heart was lifted indeed. You might want to read Psalm 18 in its entirety. Here's are some of the my favorite parts of the Psalm from God's Word Translation:

(1) I love you, O Lord, my strength.

(6) I called on the Lord in my distress. I cried to my God for help. He heard my voice from His temple, and my cry for help reached His ears.

(16) He reached down from high above and took hold of me. He pulled me out of the raging water.

(28) O Lord, You light my lamp. My God turns my darkness into light.

(46) The Lord lives! Thanks be to My Rock!

(Click image to view full-frame The Jesus Lamp. Indeed, He lights my lamp!)


"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 

Grateful 

No comments: