Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I Wholeheartedly Seek and Pray Today...

Let us pray together:

Precious Abba Father -- The One Who gave me earthly life and Who is my Eternal Life... Oh how I adore You.


You are my hope, my peace, my everything, all the time and forever. Your love and kindness are unmatched.

Today, I ask that Your favor would be realized in my life in new and powerful ways for Your glory, for my good, and for the good of others You have entrusted to cross my path in life.

I do pray especially for my dearest loved ones. I take comfort knowing You care for me and for them. Let my life be a real reflection of Your Holiness and compassion to them.

Today, and in the days beyond, please Lord, as my inheritance give me lost souls to present before Your Throne of Mercy. You alone are so very worthy!

I know I am so very weak on my own power, nevertheless, Your great strength is surely available for my life. 

In my life, Lord, be glorified. And by the Precious Blood of Your Son, Jesus, my Savior, my Sanctifier, my Sustainer, be satisfied when you see my soul.

I long to see You face-to-face Someday. Until then, please continue to make Your Holy Spirit's Presence within me to be constantly unfathomable and undeniable.

In Your Holy Name I believe and receive Your righteous response to my prayers because I pray in the Name of Jesus, The One in Whom You are well pleased. Amen.

"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 (GWT)

Grateful 

No comments: